Mama-run shop personalizing jewelry & apparel to celebrate YOUR life moments!

Clothing: 
✨Wash inside out
✨Machine wash cold
✨No bleach
✨Mild Detergent 
✨No fabric softeners 
✨Do not dry clean 
✨Dry on low/medium heat (inside out still)
✨Iron inside out  
 
Jewelry: 
✨ Make your jewelry the last thing you put on in the morning and the first thing you take off at night, 
✨ Remove when cleaning, swimming and taking a shower. The chemicals used during these activities could cause immediate tarnishing. 
✨ Store your jewelry in a cool, dry place.
✨ wipe your jewelry clean with a polishing cloth before returning it to storage to remove any body oils and dirt. 
✨ with normal daily wear, even when adhering to the above recommendations, jewelry can break and tarnish have your jewelry periodically checked for any possible repairs or polishing. 

A RUSH ORDER upgrade puts your order ahead of all other outstanding orders and guarantees your order will ship out within 48 hours after order is placed.  Not available for custom orders.  A RUSH ORDER will still ship via USPS First Class Mail.  
 
A PRIORITY SHIPPING upgrade will still have the same production time as any other order.  When the order is shipped, it will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail vs. the standard USPS First class.  This does NOT put your order ahead of the current production time. 

Due to the personalized nature of our products we do NOT accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations, but please contact us if you have any problems with your order.  We are not responsible for sizing issues.  Please check the size charts on each item PRIOR to placing your order to ensure you select the correct size.  If there is an issue due to a mistake WE made, we will make sure you are compensated accordingly.  

Every item is handmade and can differ slightly from the sample picture.  We try our best to make each and every item as close to the sample, but since we are not machines they will never be exactly the same.  

Unfortunately, if USPS loses or damages a package we cannot be held liable.  You will be provided with a tracking number when your order ships and you may use that to file a claim with USPS to reach a resolution with them.  We cannot be held responsible for packages once they leave our hands and are scanned into the post office.  If you would like to pay for shipping with insurance, please let us know prior to placing your order.  

Once a label has been created, you will receive a shipping notification with a tracking number.  Your package will then be delivered to the post office that day or the next.  If the tracking is not updated after this, that is due to an error on the post office's part.  We see the same tracking information you do and can not be responsible for package updates after they have left our hands.

YES!  We love working with clients to create the perfect custom item to help celebrate YOUR life moments.  Please send us a message with any ideas you have and we will start creating your dream piece! 

YES!  We only work with SOLID sterling silver (.925). 

Yes.  Sterling silver consists of 92.5% silver, and the remaining 7.5% is copper. This is why sterling silver is commonly referred to as “925 Sterling Silver".   We work with sterling silver because pure silver is too soft and malleable to hold complex designs.  The copper that is in sterling silver reacts to the ozone and hydrogen sulfide in the air and causes sterling silver to tarnish.  Perfumes, hairsprays, profuse sweating and cleaning products can also cause a quick formation of tarnish.  You won’t be able to 100% prevent tarnish from forming, but there are ways you can significantly delay the formation of tarnish.  The best way to prevent tarnish is to wear your jewelry frequently.  When you are not wearing your jewelry store sterling silver in an airtight container or Ziploc bag with an anti-tarnish strip (specially formulated material that absorbs moisture).

Spend $50 & get free shipping!
  • No products in the cart.